As we near the end of 2020, it is not too late to prepare and review your personal tax plans. Join leading tax and investment professionals from Weaver and UBS Financial Services for year-end insights including an overview of the 2020 tax rates and exemptions, gifting strategies and retirement distributions.
2020 Year-End Individual Tax Planning and Investment Tactics
Our complimentary webinar addresses the impact of 2020’s economic and political changes on your personal tax situations and investment considerations, covering the latest tax and investment topics impacting individuals as well as post-election forecasts and projections of the Biden tax plan.
Our presenters will share updates and perspectives on the following:
- 2020 rates
- Charitable contribution planning and gifting strategies
- Opportunity zones
- Post-election forecasts and projections
Meet our Speakers:
- Sean Muller, National Practice Leader, Tax Services, Weaver
- Mark Watson, Partner-in-Charge, Tax Quality and Risk Management, Weaver
- Daryl M. Allen, Senior Vice President, Turner, Hogan, Allen Wealth Management, UBS Financial Services Inc.
- Jeb Hensarling, Executive Vice Chairman of the Americas, UBS Global, former US Congress representative
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.