2020 Year-End Individual Tax Planning and Investment Tactics
December 3, 2020 – 10:00-11:00 AM CT
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar.
As we near the end of 2020, it is not too late to prepare and review your personal tax plans. Join leading tax and investment professionals from Weaver and UBS Financial Services for year-end insights including an overview of the 2020 tax rates and exemptions, gifting strategies and retirement distributions.
Our complimentary webinar will address the impact of 2020’s economic and political changes on your personal tax situations and investment considerations, covering the latest tax and investment topics impacting individuals as well as post-election forecasts and projections of the Biden tax plan.
Our presenters will share updates and perspectives on the following:
- 2020 rates
- Charitable contribution planning and gifting strategies
- Opportunity zones
- Post-election forecasts and projections
Meet our Speakers:
- Sean Muller, National Practice Leader, Tax Services, Weaver
- Mark Watson, Partner-in-Charge, Tax Quality and Risk Management, Weaver
- Daryl M. Allen, Senior Vice President, Turner, Hogan, Allen Wealth Management, UBS Financial Services Inc.
- Jeb Hensarling, Executive Vice Chairman of the Americas, UBS Global, former US Congress representative
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar • Level: Basic • No prerequisites • Complimentary to attend
This webinar is for all levels of accountants, finance professionals and CFOs. Please note that each person should register and attend individually in order to receive CPE credit.
Can't make this webinar? Registering will allow you to view the webinar on-demand, when it is most convenient for you.
Questions about registration? Contact Natalie Ramsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817.882.7546.