A Series on Real Estate Considerations for Health Care
Distressed Situations: Real Estate Value for Hospital Sale or Lease
December 10, 2020 | 1:00 - 2:00 PM CT
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar.
In many cases, the pandemic has accelerated financial difficulties for independent district-owned, not-for-profit, certain for-profit and rural operators. Some may not have the financial resources or proper strategic alignments to prosper after the pandemic subsides and must consider transaction scenarios. In the case of a sale or lease, a hospital’s real estate holdings are considered its largest and most valuable asset.
In this live discussion, panelists will share their perspectives and insights for healthcare executives making hospital sale or lease decisions. We will cover:
- Key challenges of underperforming hospitals and what questions healthcare executives should be asking
- Market participants for hospital transactions and party motivations
- The pros and cons of selling versus leasing
- Applications for valuation theory to distressed hospital real estate valuation
- Key terms to be considered in sale or lease documents
Meet our Speakers:
- Rick Edwards, Managing Director, Real Estate Valuation Services - Weaver
- Kevin Reed, Member - Reed, Claymon, Meeker & Hargett, PLLC
- Jonathan Spees, Principal and Founder - Marine Street Consulting
Moderated by Weaver's Corey Palasota, Managing Director, Health Care Valuation Services.
Stay tuned for January's discussion:
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar • Level: Basic • No prerequisites • Complimentary to attend
This webinar is for all levels of accountants, finance professionals and CFOs. Please note that each person should register and attend individually in order to receive CPE credit.
Can't make this webinar? Registering will allow you to view the webinar on-demand, when it is most convenient for you.
Questions about registration? Contact Natalie Ramsey at email@example.com or 817.882.7546.