Deal activity increased during the second half of 2020. Now in the new year, we are taking a moment to highlight some of the important considerations for businesses and investors that plan to engage in M&A transactions in 2021.
The State of M&A: Considerations for Businesses and LPs
During this on-demand webinar, we will cover the following topics around mergers and acquisitions:
- The expected and unexpected from recent M&A deals
- How events from the past year influence deal flow
- What you need to know about the tax impact and planning for M&A
- How due diligence evolved with the COVID-19 pandemic
Meet our speakers:
- Jennifer Krieger, Director, Financial Advisory Services - Weaver
- Sean Muller, National Strategy Leader, Tax - Weaver
- Brian Reed, Partner, Financial Advisory Services - Weaver
Moderated by Weaver's Becky Reeder, Partner, Alternative Investments.
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.