Understanding the SEC’s New Framework for Fund Valuation
Wednesday, May 19, 2021
4:00 pm ET | 3:00 pm CT | 2:00 pm MT | 1:00 pm PT
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar.*
How does the SEC’s “Newly Adopted Framework for Fund Valuation Practices” impact you? Navigating a new regulatory framework can feel daunting. Please join industry advisors from Houlihan Capital, Aspect Advisors and Weaver for this interactive and engaging discussion as we clarify the requirements of the new rule and share best practices for compliance, accounting and valuation for funds.
Attendees will learn:
- Overview of SEC’s Rule 2a-5, Newly Adopted Framework for Fund Valuation Practices
- Perspectives from compliance, accounting and valuation experts
- New recordkeeping requirements
- Overview of Fair Value
- Overview of valuation methodologies and best practices
- Regulatory and oversight best practices
- Paul Clark, CFA – Head of Valuation at Houlihan Capital
- Danielle Darley, CPA – Partner, Assurance Services at Weaver
- Kathlyne Kiaie – Managing Director & CCO at Aspect Advisors
Moderated by Tina Lewandowski, Marketing Financial Services at Weaver.
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar • Level: Basic • No prerequisites • Free to attend
This webinar is for all levels of accountants, finance professionals, CFOs, COOs and CTOs. Please note that each person should register and attend individually in order to receive CPE credit.
*Weaver is licensed to provide CPE credit for Texas and New York. We are not currently a registered CPE provider with NASBA. Therefore, you should confirm with your applicable state board and/or professional organization to ensure they will accept the CPE credits.
Can't make this webinar? Registering will allow you to view the webinar on-demand, when it is most convenient for you.
Questions about registration? Contact Kayli McCarver at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817.882.7340.