How does the SEC’s “Newly Adopted Framework for Fund Valuation Practices” impact you? Navigating a new regulatory framework can feel daunting. Please join industry advisors from Houlihan Capital, Aspect Advisors and Weaver on-demand as we clarify the requirements of the new rule and share best practices for compliance, accounting and valuation for funds.
Understanding the SEC’s New Framework for Fund Valuation
- Overview of SEC’s Rule 2a-5, Newly Adopted Framework for Fund Valuation Practices
- Perspectives from compliance, accounting and valuation experts
- New recordkeeping requirements
- Overview of Fair Value
- Overview of valuation methodologies and best practices
- Regulatory and oversight best practices
- Paul Clark, CFA – Head of Valuation at Houlihan Capital
- Danielle Darley, CPA – Partner, Assurance Services at Weaver
- Kathlyne Kiaie – Managing Director & CCO at Aspect Advisors
Moderated by Tina Lewandowski, Marketing Financial Services at Weaver.
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.