Upstream and Oilfield Services Webinar: Joint Interest Billing Audits - Considerations and Common Exceptions
Tuesday, January 26, 2021
11:00 am ET / 10:00 am CT / 9:00 am MT / 8:00 am PT
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar.
Accounting for joint venture costs can be complicated and the opportunity for human error is common. Operators and non-operators alike are turning to Joint Interest Billing (JIB) audits to improve dated processes, identify costly overruns and enhance operational efficiencies.
From leading the audit to being on the receiving end, there are many considerations in the process as well as common exceptions. As JIB audits begin to ramp up, do you know your rights and what pitfalls to avoid? Join Weaver for an educational webinar to learn more about the ins and outs of a JIB audit.
Our presenters will cover the following:
- Understanding the relationship between operators and non-operators and the applicable governing documents
- Key considerations and best practices in preparation of a JIB audit
- Common exceptions and typical risks
- James Jones, Senior Manager, Assurance Services - Weaver
- Tyler Martin, Senior Manager, Assurance Services - Weaver
- Brianne Boulter, Senior Manager, Risk Advisory Services - Weaver
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar • Level: Basic • No prerequisites • Complimentary to attend
This webinar is for all levels of accountants, finance professionals and CFOs. Please note that each person should register and attend individually in order to receive CPE credit.
Can't make this webinar? Registering will allow you to view the webinar on-demand, when it is most convenient for you.
Questions about registration? Contact Kayli McCarver at email@example.com or 817.882.7340.