As a board member, it’s critical to ensure your organization is ready for whatever lies just beyond the horizon. In this series of articles, we present five critical questions to ask and central topics to discuss at your board meetings to help ensure that your organization is prepared to weather whatever challenges the future holds. These discussions should help your organization adapt to changing landscapes and find both immediate and long-term success.
In this article, you will find responses to these five questions:
- How are we planning for emerging risks in the year ahead?
- What new considerations or assumptions were modified by management in this year’s budgeting process?
- What implications do the results of the presidential election have on your organization?
- What is your organizational response to a workforce in transition?
- Is the organization’s approach to drafting and issuing earnings guidance effective?
Executive Resource Center
In the United States and the global economy as a whole, organizations are searching for the optimal avenue back toward…