As a board member, it’s critical to ensure your organization is ready for whatever lies just beyond the horizon. In this series of articles, we present five critical questions to ask and central topics to discuss at your board meetings to help ensure that your organization is prepared to weather whatever challenges the future holds. These discussions should help your organization adapt to changing landscapes and find both immediate and long-term success.
In this article, you will find responses to these five questions:
- How effectively are we managing universally significant risks that will be most relevant in 2022?
- How significantly are supply chain disruptions affecting our operations?
- What was the process for developing the budgeting for the upcoming year?
- What steps has the organization taken to evaluate the risk associated with Social Media, used both by the organization and employees?
- Does our organization have a position on cryptocurrency?
Executive Resource Center
Vaccine rollouts have been in full swing for months, meaning people are returning to working, being entertained and gathering…