Weaver has been serving the construction industry in Texas for more than 65 years. We understand the unique accounting and tax complexities facing contractors. Our experience is a powerful benefit to our construction industry clients, which include large multistate general contractors; prime subcontractors; industrial and specialty contractors; and road, bridge and heavy-highway contractors.
We are actively involved with each of our clients and across industry associations, including the AGC and CFMA. As a result, we are current not only on trends and challenges confronting you, but also on the solutions that will help you meet your goals.
Weaver provides assurance, tax and advisory services to firms of all sizes. We understand the industry landscape and the financial and operational challenges facing contractors, including issues such as complex joint venture arrangements, tightening credit and surety markets, increasing competition, operating with varying backlog levels, and the requirement to meet ever-changing federal and state tax regulations.
Our services to the construction industry include:
- Audit, review and compilation engagements
- Federal tax planning and compliance services, including tax accounting methods and elections unique to the construction industry
- Merger and acquisition services including due diligence
- Internal control assessments
- Job costing and reporting
- Representation before the IRS and state taxing authorities
- Revenue recognition
- State and local tax consulting, including sales tax considerations
- Benchmarking analysis
- Business valuations
When you work with Weaver, you get a highly engaged team of knowledgeable partners and senior managers with accounting and auditing; federal, state and international tax; and advisory skills to meet your current and future needs. Our proactive approach helps avoid surprises. We work closely with our clients as a knowledgeable advisor, and our experience provides us with the insight needed to help you achieve your goals.