With almost 70 years of experience in dozens of industries, Weaver can meet all levels of your company’s assurance needs. Your organization may not require a full audit, but you may still need to quantify specific information about your inventory, financials, operations, accounts, procedures or data. If so, Weaver can perform agreed-upon procedures to meet your specific needs. We’ll work with you up front to determine the type and extent of our procedures. Consider having Weaver perform agreed-upon procedures when you need to:
- Show a bank that your inventory and receivables are worth what you say
- Ensure your company is compliant with government regulations on issues such as employee safety or health care, environmental emissions or renewable energy practices
- Verify that your IT infrastructure is properly certified and information is secure
- Quantify that your receivables are paid on time and that your cash flow is maximized
- Maximize supply chain efficiency
Our process, which includes a detailed report on the procedures and an analysis of our findings, will provide you with a clear picture of your company and the insight you seek.