Oil and gas leaders are facing new challenges in 2021 and must remain focused on operational efficiency to stay competitive. With insight from industry leader Dan Pickering, with Pickering Energy Partners, this session includes professionals from P2 Energy Solutions and Weaver discussing ways to harness complexities of business through the use of new technology.
2021 Oil & Gas Outlook: A Focus on Digital Infrastructure
Join our on-demand panel discussion for a closer look at the industry outlook for 2021 and beyond. Our panel also discusses cost saving measures and how accelerating digital transformation in your business can help streamline processes, reduce operational costs and build long-term organizational flexibility.
Our session covers:
- 2021 outlook for upstream markets and the importance of a strong technology strategy.
- Complexities of reporting requirements within the oil and gas industry and how innovation in cloud-based tools provides an abundance of insights to enable operational efficiency.
- Best practices in optimizing technology to create opportunities that improve operational processes and overall corporate performance.
- Dan Pickering, Chief Investment Officer - Pickering Energy Partners
- Brandon Elam, Vice President Accounting Solutions - P2 Energy Solutions
- Alyssa Martin, National Strategy Leader, Large Market and Public Entities - Weaver
Moderated by Weaver's Brian Thomas, National Practice Leader, Advisory Services.
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.