In the spring of 2020, COVID-19 disrupted all sectors of the economy, perhaps none more so than the health care industry. In response, the federal government stepped in with disbursements of financial relief and aid to providers with the first priority being to address the immediate need to continue essential operations. In large measure, the accounting implications and reporting compliance requirements applicable to the recipients of this aid were not communicated, well understood, or even fully developed at the time of the initial disbursements. The requirements have continued to evolve today. This webinar will help recipients gain an understanding of and help navigate the challenges associated with these funds.
Health Care Breakout: “Free” Provider Relief Funds – What Do I Do Now?
- Gain an overview of the Provider Relief Fund
- Understand the proper accounting treatment for these funds for both not-for-profit and business entities
- Gain an understanding of the audit and reporting requirements associated with these funds
- Identify ways to manage risks of noncompliance and avoid common pitfalls
- Anna Stevens, Partner-in-Charge, Health Care Services - Weaver
- Rebecca Goldstein, Partner, Assurance Services - Weaver
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.