As the nation prepares for a new normal with people returning to the workplace, we hosted this live panel discussion webinar on what businesses need to know as they plan and reopen.
Our panel of experienced business advisors will address your questions on the following topics and more:
- What returning to the workplace looks like and how businesses need to prepare
- Top-of-mind liability considerations for employees and customers
- The balance between operational decisions and managing risk
- Policy considerations to manage employee concerns and ensure safety and business continuity
- Responsibility ownership for providing protective equipment and furnishings
- The organizational culture impact of workplace changes
Returning to the Workplace: What Businesses Need to Know
- Angela Harper, Senior EVP and Chief Risk Officer – Veritex Bank
- Matt Veech, Shareholder, Litigation Group – BoyarMiller
- John Mackel, CEO and Managing Partner – Weaver
- Frank McElroy , General Counsel – Weaver
Moderated by Brian Thomas, Partner-in-Charge, Advisory Services for Weaver
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.
Hosted in Partnership with: