As operations adapt to accommodate new requirements and settle into the new normal, the maintenance of controls is critical to the meeting compliance and regulatory requirements. In addition, it’s equally important for control owners to understand their responsibilities and expectations. Through times of change, there are opportunities to make improvements to internal controls, and key considerations all organizations should assess to enable controls to continue operating and take advantage of technology.
Public Company Webinar: Maintaining Internal Controls as You Adapt to the New Normal
We discuss the following objectives and more:
- Address key considerations on what to look for and how to best handle changes in control ownership
- Identify improvement opportunities when faced with change and disruptions
- Discuss risks and latitude regarding the performance of review controls
- Brett Nabors, Partner in IT Advisory Services – Weaver
- Greg Englert, Partner in Risk Advisory Services – Weaver
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.