Are you wondering how unconscious bias may be showing up in your organizations and work? Would you like to enhance your inclusive leadership skills and equity lens? Are you ready to use your influence to be a change agent for an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcomed, valued and that they belong?
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging: Finding Humanity
Please join us on-demand with two award-winning DEI leaders who will share experiences and stories packed with practical suggestions, tips and valuable resources to engage as allies, advocates, and champions as you move from awareness to action.
- Impact of unconscious bias in decision making
- Common challenges to achieving equity and inclusion
- Best practices to building an inclusive culture in your not-for-profit
- Lisa M. Ong, President, and Founder of Wishing Out Loud LLC
- Chris Moreland, Partner and President, Diversity Crew; CEO, Moreland Accord
Hosted in partnership with:
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.