Join a discussion with Weaver and Expense Reduction Analysts to learn about innovative ways to reevaluate and more effectively manage expenses in health care, especially at a time when every dollar counts. We discuss strategies to maximize value including effective purchasing processes, internal control and supplier cost optimization.
Expense Management in Health Care
During this webinar, we cover how to:
- Identify opportunities for possible expense and operational optimization – and how to unlock substantial amounts of incremental cash flow and budget
- Design processes and internal controls to minimize waste and maximize value achieved from all expenditures
- Develop a vendor audit program to ensure billing accuracy and evaluate vendor effectiveness
- David Anderson, Health Care Practice Leader – Expense Reduction Analysts
- Brandon Tanous, Senior Manager in Risk Advisory Services – Weaver
Hosted in Partnership with:
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.