What does the current fundraising environment look like for emerging managers? Investment funds are raising capital. Investor meetings and cap intro events are happening both virtually and in-person. As we hear about growing interest and opportunity, emerging managers are wondering how to compete and access new capital. That’s why we formed this panel to gain insights from GPs and LPs into the fundraising opportunities and challenges for emerging managers.
Hear GP and LP Perspectives on Fundraising for Emerging Managers
Meet the speakers:
- Alexandra Cooke, Senior Vice President at Neuberger Berman
- Michelle Hopfner, Investor Services at Carta
- Sandeep Mirani, Principal at Neuberger Berman
- Skye Smith, Partner at DLA Piper
- Yoni Tuchman, Partner at DLA Piper
- Moderated by Sindhu Rajesh, Partner-in-Charge of Alternative Investments at Weaver
Carta, DLA Piper and Weaver welcome you to join us for this live discussion with Neuberger Berman.
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.
We appreciate when clients ask to meet other clients. That was the impetus for developing this virtual roundtable exclusively for our emerging…