Are you ready for the operational demands and industry expectations of 2021? Over the past year investment managers adapted their businesses to work in a variety of environments from a virtual environment to a hybrid office setting. Transparency, cloud-based technology and reliance on service providers became even more prevalent. By looking at the operational risks from 2020, we can assess where we need to be now and what we should be aiming for over the next twelve months.
A Look at Operational Readiness for 2021
In this discussion, our panel of seasoned industry leaders share their experiences and perspectives on operational readiness for fund managers to run a thriving business in the future. We will discuss:
- Technology successes that worked in the pandemic
- Where we see current operational vulnerabilities and risks
- How to assess the status of your operations
- What investors expect from businesses considering the mix of virtual, outsourced, cloud-based and traditional brick-and-mortar operational environments
- Mike DeSanti, President and CTO, LightPoint Financial Technology
- Neha Patel, Partner-in-Charge of IT Advisory Services, Weaver
- Mark Walker, Chief Operating Officer, Crestline Summit Equity Alpha
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.