Join us on-demand for a webinar on Special Purpose Acquisition Vehicles (“SPACs"), the new hot trend in going IPO. We have a panel of experienced advisors who cover why SPACs are so attractive to private equity funds, sponsors and portfolio companies seeking to go public.
Why SPACs Are an Attractive Alternative to a Traditional IPO
During this webinar you will learn about the:
- SPAC formation process
- Operational logistics with SPACs
- The economics and risks associated with SPAC transactions
Meet the speakers:
- William Cass, Managing Director, Investment Banking at Needham & Company
- Priya Huskins, SVP & Partner at Woodruff Sawyer & Co.
- Jeffrey Selman, Partner at DLA Piper
- Moderated by Sindhu Rajesh, Partner of Alternative Investment Funds at Weaver.
Hosted in Partnership with:
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.
The disruption and uncertainty in the market caused by recent events has forced many companies to re-evaluate and re-assess their…