Weaver Wednesday: Government CPE Series
State and local governments must understand the ever changing risks that impact their organization. Continued workforce and supply chain shortages, along with the evolving way in which we operate and do business for our stakeholders requires keeping a pulse on those risks. This on-demand session provides insights on today’s top risks and covers recommendations that management can consider to help control those risks so that timely and impactful change can occur.
Those attending this session will be able to identify:
- Current and emerging risks in today’s current government operational environment
- Common challenges faced by government entities
- Opportunities for a proactive approach with key stakeholders to current and future risks
State of Organizational Risks
Meet the speakers:
- Brandon Tanous, Partner, Risk Advisory Services — Weaver
- Holly Hart, Manager, Risk Advisory Services — Weaver
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs.
Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.