The ongoing pandemic continues to stress both the hospitality and retail industries, putting a lot of pressure on businesses that have already endured nearly 10 months of disruption. On December 27th, 2020, the President signed the latest relief bill intended to provide a lifeline to individuals and businesses.
Surviving the Pandemic: Strategies for Businesses in the Hospitality and Retail Industries
Join our on-demand webinar to learn about the unique challenges these industry sectors face and some of the options available for navigating these challenges over the next several months, including those provided in the stimulus package.
Viewers of this webinar will learn about the following topics:
- The ongoing impact and disruption to retail and hospitality as a result of the pandemic
- Key aspects of the recently signed relief bill that may help businesses in these sectors
- Alternative funding options and other advice to remain resilient for the next several months
- Chris Lang, Managing Partner - LP2 Partners
- Sean Muller, National Practice Leader, Tax Services - Weaver
- Brandon Tittle, Member - Glast, Phillips & Murray, P.C
- Dan Lawler, CFO - FB Society
Moderated by Weaver's Brian Reed, Partner, Financial Advisory Services.
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.