A SOX compliance program can develop and operate through a variety of means, using internal and external resources. Regardless of the structure, there are key considerations each organization should be aware of in order to maintain and address SOX compliance requirements.
Public Company Webinar: Creating a More Robust Internal Control Environment, Inside and Out
Wednesday, August 5, 2020 | 11:00 - 12:00 PM CDT
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar.
The objectives of this live webinar are to:
- Identify key considerations for meeting SOX standards without a stand-alone SOX organization
- Discuss aspects for maintaining the SOX program
- Address effective methods of delivering effective financial reporting with consideration of the evolving business environment
- Brett Nabors, Partner in IT Advisory Services – Weaver
- Greg Englert, Partner in Risk Advisory Services – Weaver
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar • Level: Basic • No prerequisites • Complimentary to attend
This webinar is for all levels of accountants, finance professionals and CFOs. Please note that each person should register and attend individually in order to receive CPE credit.
Can't make this webinar? Registering will allow you to view the webinar on-demand, when it is most convenient for you.
Questions about registration? Contact Kayli McCarver at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817.882.7340.