As a board member, it’s critical to ensure your organization is ready for whatever lies just beyond the horizon. In this series of articles, we present five critical questions to ask and central topics to discuss at your board meetings to help ensure that your organization is prepared to weather whatever challenges the future holds. These discussions should help your organization adapt to changing landscapes and find both immediate and long-term success.
In this article, you will find responses to these five questions:
- How is your organization getting ready for possible ESG disclosure requirements?
- Is our decentralized company structure opening us up to compliance and inefficiency risks?
- Are your tax compliance and accounting controls designed effectively to capture changes to the Internal Revenue Code?
- Do Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance standards apply to us?
- How can we be better prepared for investor activism?
Executive Resource Center
In the United States and the global economy as a whole, organizations are searching for the optimal avenue back toward…