In the current climate, real estate funds are exploring opportunities for attractive investments, which takes a strong network and pipeline of potential deals. Funds need to have enough dry powder to close deals as they arise. Many fund investors are institutional and have complex financial reporting, structuring and tax needs, requiring a provider with significant fund experience.
Weaver’s seasoned real estate professionals all have the same unwavering objective: deploying our resources to drive your strategic goals. Our hands-on, relationship driven approach delivers impact and value beyond the numbers. Expect our relationship to evolve as standards change; guidance emerges; your requirements and priorities shift, and technology and society transforms.
Weaver is present in your business, regularly consulting on issues such as:
- Tax planning strategies and solutions
- International tax services
- Due diligence
- Purchase price allocation
- Audit, review, compilation, and agreed upon procedures
- Property and leasehold valuation
- Lease audits
- Annual federal and state tax compliance
- Property tax review services
- Fair value reporting