This session is a must watch for anyone considering a 1031 exchange in 2021 and beyond. In our last installment of this series, Weaver took you deep inside 1031 exchange rules. In this Part II we discuss NEW clarifications to regulations and take a closer look at advanced concepts like tenant in common interests and drop and swap transactions.
The Essentials of 1031 Exchanges – Part II
In this on-demand webinar we’ll cover:
- Use of tenant in common interests
- Drop and swap transactions
- Qualifying property under the new Treasury regulations
- Non-qualifying property safe harbor rules and planning
- Potential legislative planning considerations
Meet the Speakers:
- Donna Cowdrey, Partner and Qualified Intermediary - 1031 Ventures
- Rob Nowak, Partner in Real Estate - Weaver
- David Nolan, Senior Manager in Real Estate - Weaver
Moderated by Charlie Anastasia, Weaver Partner in Real Estate.
Check out the first webinar in this series on-demand:
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.