The increase in physician practice mergers and acquisitions across most specialties is projected to continue for the foreseeable future. For buyers, navigating the nuances of a transaction, whether it be a platform, tuck-in or add-on, is a large undertaking. For sellers, preparing your practice for sale and getting the details right from the start is of utmost importance. The panelists in this webinar address a multitude of transaction considerations including strategic, legal, and financial. Additionally, panelists share “war stories” and lessons learned from advising clients through live transactions.
Before Buying or Selling Your Physician Practice,
Listen To This
- Address key questions leaders should ask before entertaining conversations with potential acquirers
- Understand top legal and financial housekeeping matters before exchanging information
- Review current market pricing and valuation, along with buyer considerations that ultimately drive pricing up or down
- Describe key legal and financial elements driving negotiations, and their impact to each party
- Discuss the impact of non-financial considerations such as non-competes and governance issues
- Joe Geraci, Partner – Husch Blackwell
- Kate Bechen, Partner – Husch Blackwell
- Brian Teefey, Director, Transaction Advisory Services – Weaver
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.