Before Buying or Selling Your Physician Practice, Listen To This
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
2:00 pm ET | 1:00 pm CT | 12:00 pm MT | 11:00 am PT
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar.*
The increase in physician practice mergers and acquisitions across most specialties is projected to continue for the foreseeable future. For buyers, navigating the nuances of a transaction, whether it be a platform, tuck-in or add-on, is a large undertaking. For sellers, preparing your practice for sale and getting the details right from the start is of utmost importance. The panelists in this webinar will address a multitude of transaction considerations including strategic, legal, and financial. Additionally, panelists will share “war stories” and lessons learned from advising clients through live transactions.
- Address key questions leaders should ask before entertaining conversations with potential acquirers
- Understand top legal and financial housekeeping matters before exchanging information
- Review current market pricing and valuation, along with buyer considerations that ultimately drive pricing up or down
- Describe key legal and financial elements driving negotiations, and their impact to each party
- Discuss the impact of non-financial considerations such as non-competes and governance issues
- Joe Geraci, Partner – Husch Blackwell
- Kate Bechen, Partner – Husch Blackwell
- Brian Teefey, Director, Transaction Advisory Services – Weaver
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar • Level: Basic • No prerequisites • Free to attend
This webinar is for all levels of accountants, finance professionals, CFOs, COOs and CTOs. Please note that each person should register and attend individually in order to receive CPE credit.
*Weaver is licensed to provide CPE credit for Texas and New York. We are not currently a registered CPE provider with NASBA. Therefore, you should confirm with your applicable state board and/or professional organization to ensure they will accept the CPE credits.
Can't make this webinar? Registering will allow you to view the webinar on-demand, when it is most convenient for you.
Questions about registration? Contact Kayli McCarver at email@example.com or 817.882.7340.