Embracing Environmental, Social and Governance
Wednesday, December 1, 2021
11:00 AM CST
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar.*
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) risks have never been more top-of mind with stakeholders and investors. And while the spotlight on corporate responsibility and sustainability is consistent, many questions remain about what it looks like to fully integrate sustainable practices into businesses. There are principles for helping your company reach its most important objectives while managing overall risk. In this joint IMA and Weaver presentation, we’ll answer several key questions:
- What does ESG involve and how are companies actually addressing it?
- What should ESG reporting look like?
- What is the SEC saying about ESG now?
- What are the top risks you need to manage as you pursue ESG compliance, and what could go wrong?
- How can private companies adequately manage ESG-related risks?
- What expectations do insurance companies have related to ESG?
Meet the speakers:
- Greg Englert, Partner, Environmental, Social and Governance Advisory Services – Weaver
- Craig Halpern, V/P Director, Risk and Strategy – IMA Financial Group
- Rick Dingman, SVP, Managing Director, IMA Client Advantage – IMA Financial Group
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar • Level: Basic • No prerequisites • Free to attend
This webinar is for all levels of accountants, finance professionals, CFOs, COOs and CTOs. Please note that each person should register and attend individually in order to receive CPE credit.
*Weaver is licensed to provide CPE credit for Texas and New York. We are not currently a registered CPE provider with NASBA. Therefore, you should confirm with your applicable state board and/or professional organization to ensure they will accept the CPE credits.
Can't make this webinar? Registering will allow you to view the webinar on-demand, when it is most convenient for you.
Questions about registration? Contact John Rio at email@example.com or 972.448.6904.