A Look at Real Estate Investing Today
Tuesday, June 22, 2021
2:00 pm ET | 1:00 pm CT | 12:00 pm MT | 11:00 am PT
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar.*
Real estate continues to offer opportunities for funds and investors as the industry evolves and recovers from the volatility of the past year.
Join us for this live webinar with a panel of real estate investors and advisors who will discuss emerging trends and challenges within the industry. They will also share tips for funds and limited partners who are interested in the investment opportunities within real estate today.
During this webinar, we will discuss:
- What investing in real estate looks like for the latter half of 2021 & into 2022
- Which opportunities and emerging trends within real estate are driving interest from investors and strategic buyers
- What geographies investors are currently focusing on
Meet Our Speakers:
- Howard Altshuler, Partner-in-Charge of Real Estate Services - Weaver
- Charlie Kellogg, Chief Financial Officer - Singerman Real Estate, LLC
- AG Winchester, Vice President - Range Summit
- Stuart Wood, Managing Director, North America - Alter Domus
Moderated by Weaver's Sindhu Rajesh, Partner, Alternative Investment Industry Co-Leader.
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar • Level: Basic • No prerequisites • Free to attend
This webinar is for all levels of accountants, finance professionals, CFOs, COOs and CTOs. Please note that each person should register and attend individually in order to receive CPE credit.
*Weaver is licensed to provide CPE credit for Texas and New York. We are not currently a registered CPE provider with NASBA. Therefore, you should confirm with your applicable state board and/or professional organization to ensure they will accept the CPE credits.
Can't make this webinar? Registering will allow you to view the webinar on-demand, when it is most convenient for you.
Questions about registration? Contact Kayli McCarver at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817.882.7340.