With the President’s signing of the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act of 2020, view this recorded webinar to update you on the law’s impact on the forgiveness application. Specifically, dive into whether it is a silver bullet or a can of worms—and what you need to know.
The learning objective is to provide a detailed overview of the following key issues:
- What has and has not changed with respect to PPP loan forgiveness
- Errors in the calculation
- Rehire exception and government exception for businesses, and whether the application still applies
- Sonia Desai, Director in Forensics and Litigation Services – Weaver
- Sean Muller, COO of Tax Services – Weaver
- Ryan Irby, Partner, Financial Advisory Services – Weaver
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.