The Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2020 provides an additional $284 billion in new funding for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and came with new requirements, including adjusted tax rules and expanded eligibility for businesses.
PPP Round Two: How the Latest Changes and New Provisions Might Affect You
Join Weaver on-demand for an overview of the updated guidelines and implications for existing as well as first-time borrowers. Our presenters, Sean Muller and Sonia Desai, will share new eligibility rules, calculation of loan amounts, covered expenses, forgiveness criteria, documentation, and more.
Weaver’s team will address the following:
- Changes to PPP first draw borrowers’ loan forgiveness
- Updates on taxability and deductibility related to PPP
- Highlights of the new PPP 2 program
- Highlights of the additional stimulus programs including Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Employee Retention Tax Credits
- Sean Muller, National Practice Leader, Tax Services - Weaver
- Sonia Desai, Managing Director, Forensics and Litigation Services - Weaver
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.