As a board member, it’s critical to ensure your organization is ready for whatever lies just beyond the horizon. In this series of articles, we present five critical questions to ask and central topics to discuss at your board meetings to help ensure that your organization is prepared to weather whatever challenges the future holds. These discussions should help your organization adapt to changing landscapes and find both immediate and long-term success.
In this article, you will find responses to these five questions:
- Do we have a plan for financial disclosures related to the effects of COVID-19?
- Are we prepared for current and future supply chain disruptions?
- Are our IT systems secure?
- Are we considering ESG reporting in our reporting and planning?
- Is our business continuity plan up to date?
Executive Resource Center
As global operations return to business as usual, board members will be tasked with guiding their organizations to ensure…