Helping you effectively serve your constituents.
Government entities face a myriad of unique factors — meeting demands for transparency, balancing the competing needs of multiple stakeholders and maintaining prudent stewardship to uphold the public’s trust.
As a trusted advisor to federal, state and local government entities, Weaver provides a full range of audit and advisory services to federal agencies, state entities, and local governments including major cities, special authorities, counties and school districts.
Weaver’s professionals are known for helping government clients address problems, achieve compliance, and prevent fraud or loss. By assisting agencies to build mature, strategic processes and governance, we bring a long-term perspective to help our clients improve their service to constituents.
Weaver Services for Government
- Financial Statement Audits under GAAS and GAGAS
- Single Audits under Uniform Guidance and state-specific guidance
- Agency-specific financial reporting for disaster relief grants, education, environment, housing, transportation, corrections and other special needs
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Annual Comprehensive Financial Report Review for GFOA recognition
- Audits of economic development agencies and component units
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Assistance with implementing new GASB standards
- Enterprise risk assessment
- Ongoing risk management
- Internal audits
- Grant compliance and sub-recipient monitoring
- Construction audits
- Performance and programmatic audits
- Organizational assessments
- Process improvement and benchmarking studies
- Fraud prevention and employee training
- Forensic accounting
- Data Analytics
- IT audits
- IT security assessments
- IT implementation Support
Beyond financial audit and assurance, Weaver provides a variety of Risk Advisory and IT Advisory services, including risk assessment, internal audit, contract compliance, grant compliance and monitoring, organizational assessment, performance audit, forensic investigation, IT audits and IT security assessments. You can depend on Weaver.