Get ahead of the curve by looking back at emerging trends in 2021 that are likely to impact health care valuation in 2022 and beyond. Download Weaver Insights: Health Care Valuation, 2021 Year in Review now.
The pandemic, inflation, staff shortages and an aging population: What were the biggest factors affecting health care valuations and transaction volume in 2021?
By the end of December 2021, health care services transaction volume was brisk, as buyers and sellers adjusted to increasing clarity about the effects of the pandemic on target business and synergies with the buyer. In 2022 and beyond, we expect health systems and private equity–backed platforms to continue consolidating to achieve more scale and to re-invest in digital technology and alternate sites of care.
- Pandemic-Related Valuation Tailwinds
- Pandemic-Related Valuation Headwinds
- Enduring Topics in Health Care Valuations
- Navigating Health Care Valuation EBITDA Multiple Ranges for Fair Market Value
- The Importance of a Stable Payer Mix to a Premium Valuation
- Guarding the Shelf Life of Fair Market Value Opinions for Management Services Organizations
- New Payment Models May Impact the Valuation of Freestanding Radiation Therapy Centers
Our valuation professionals are ready to help if you have questions or want to find out more. Contact us for a complimentary consultation or just to get acquainted and prepare for future needs.