Going from a private to public company means entering a new world of accounting standards, as well as additional financial reporting and audit requirements. Accurate and timely financials are a cornerstone to moving your organization to the next level and being compliant with onerous SEC reporting rules.
Session 3: Building a Public Company Infrastructure: Accounting and Financial Reporting Needs
Join our presenters on-demand as they walk through the accounting and financial reporting details required for building a public company infrastructure. We compare the differences in accounting standards for public companies and describe the requirements for financial statements needed for going public, including the need for expanded disclosures and MD&A. This session also covers the audit and review requirements for public companies.
Viewers will walk away with a better understanding of the following:
- Financial statement requirements for all registered offerings
- Timing requirements for the provision of financial statements
- Technical accounting matters and how to report complex transactions under increased scrutiny
- Pro forma financial information and other key content requirements
- Zeeshan Khan, Partner, SPAC Practice Leader – Weaver
- Anna Stevens, Partner-in-Charge, Health Care Services – Weaver
- Robert Henry, Partner-in-Charge, Business Tax Services – Weaver
This session is part of Weaver’s five-part virtual event series, Taking Your Company Public? Planning for the Journey Ahead.
We encourage you to join Weaver for an informative event series covering the nuances of taking your company public and how to be publically fit. Taking Your Company Public? Planning for the Journey Ahead, includes industry leaders walking through the strategic considerations and steps required for going public while identifying opportunities and pitfalls to consider at every stage.
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.